Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 29, 2020

Don't Let The Door Hit You...

 
 
Over the last year this blog has gained a sizable number of followers for what I perceive to have been two reasons.  1) I have been writing on this blog more consistently over the past two years plus and have not failed to add a post each month for nearly four years.  2) I have consistently confronted the TREASON of the Russian Agent who has been living illegally in the White House for the past three years based on his TREASON with Russia, Ukraine, Syria, and Turkey.  The number of followers had actually reached 92 recently which is quite high for a blog being written by an ordinary citizen instead of someone relatively famous.  But overnight, someone left the blog and the number dropped to 91.  I suspect as I always do when a follower leaves that some recent political post has irritated someone who is still stupid enough to support that same TRAITOR and Russian Agent.  I have one thing to say about that.  DON'T LET THE DOOR HIT YOU WHERE THE GOOD LORD SPLIT YOU!  I will continue to confront this TREASON as long as the TRAITOR and I are both alive and I will confront it just as I always have from June 16, 2015, to the present.  I will confront it anytime, anywhere, from anybody and I will use my research and writing skills to produce the truth about his life of crime and TREASON.  If he does not spend the rest of his slimy life in a federal prison cell after having been convicted of TREASON, it will be the worst miscarriage of justice in the history of America. So let me repeat myself: DON'T LET THE DOOR HIT YOU WHERE THE GOOD LORD SPLIT YOU! Attached below you will find a list of telephone contact numbers for #MoscowMitch McConnell who is a co-conspirator in the TREASON and attempting to orchestrate a cover up.  Some of these numbers will actually be answered by a human according to Chuck Eddy, who is running for congress from Central Kentucky against Andy Barr, another Right Wing Radical co-conspirator.   Chuck describes himself as a moderate Republican. 



No comments: