Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 29, 2024

Some Of My Favorite Political Cartoons

Today, May 29, 2024, the jury in TRAITOR Trump's Hush Money Trial got the case today.  Nothing less than guilty on all counts is the only verdict which an honest jury could reach based on the evidence presented by the prosecution.  So it seems like a great day to post some of my favorite political cartoons here.  This first one is my all time favorite political cartoon.  It and one or two more of these are by Benjamin Slyngstad, who is, in my opinion, the best political cartoonist in America today.  Here is the link to his website.  It is loaded with more great political cartoons like this one.  

I don't even know who drew this one but I love it.  If they become cellmates, it would be like putting two male shrews under a bell jar with no food.  You would have no idea which one would survive.  

May be an image of 2 people 

 This one is also a classic by Slyngstad.   


 You just can't have enough Slyngstad cartoons.  



And here is one which wasn't drawn by Slyngstad.  


And here is a great one by someone else.  


Have fun and pass them on if you don't mind. 

No comments: