Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

International Page Views???????

I have noticed over recent weeks and months that numerous page views of this blog have come from foreign countries, especially in Eastern Europe.  I appreciate it anytime anybody reads this information since a major objective of writing it is to keep Appalachian Culture alive.  I have thought at times that most of the foreign page views must be coming from Appalachian military personnel in foreign placements. But I doubt that all of them do.  I would love to see comments from my foreign readers about why they read this blog and what they think of it.  If you are a foreign reader, please send me a short comment on the comments page or an e-mail at hicksroger_@hotmail.com 
I would love to hear you comments.

No comments: