Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 6, 2018

Pinto Bean Cakes, Pickled Beets, Stuffed Peppers

Vegetarian Stuffed Peppers, Pinto Bean Cakes, and Pickled Beets Photo by Roger Hicks




A few days ago on June 4, 2018, I put this photo of supper at my house on my Facebook Page, but not because I put photos of my food on Facebook as some people do.  I had put it on my Facebook Page as a test of the list of FB friends I have and got the exact results I was expecting.  I received a total of six likes from my FB friends list of 123 people.  I know that is a small number of FB friends compared to the lists of most other users of FB.  I have constantly pared down my FB friends list ever since the rise of the TRAITOR & International Terrorist Trump to illegal and illegitimate power.  I simply do not have any time to waste on any supporter of the worst TRAITOR in the history of the world other than to tell the truth about his crimes once, give them an opportunity to change their minds and public positions and to move on.  I actually unfriended and blocked a former customer for whom I have had several well paid auctions after I had tolerated his support of TRAITOR & International Terrorist Trump as long as I could stomach it.  I do not need money that badly and I would still not need money that badly if I was much worse off financially than I am now.  Money is not worth selling your soul to Russia, Vladimir, Putin, and the worst TRAITOR in the history of the world.  When I post a political post from the best news organizations in the world such as the New York Times, the Los Angeles Times, or the Washington Post, the same three or four intelligent and committed people will post Likes or comments or share such a post.  It is appalling to me that highly intelligent, well educated people, such as I have on my FB friends list,  either still support this TRAITOR or refuse to join the effort to bring about his necessary and long overdue indictment, impeachment, conviction and imprisonment.  Thank you, John D. Shelton, Heather Ambrose, Misty Baker, Dewayne Mynhier, Rick Karl, and Robert Dupes for fighting in support of America, American Democracy, the 1,500 LOST immigrant children, and the constitutional rights of every American. 

Many Americans, apparently including most of the people on my FB friends list are sticking their heads in the sand just as millions of Germans did in the 1930's as Adolph  Hitler was rising to power and beginning to start World War II and the extermination of 6 Million Jews.  Adolph Hitler, Vladimir Putin, Kim Jung Un, and Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte are the heroes of the TRAITOR & International Terrorist Trump and also the worst dictators in the world today.  When TRAITOR & International Terrorist Trump visited Duterte in Manila in November of 2017, it was an act which no legitimately elected and qualified president would have ever done. When he met twice privately with Putin, without US handlers or interpreters present, it was also an act that no legitimately elected and qualified president would have ever done.  Due the ongoing crimes of Duterte such as the outright murder of his uncharged, uncovicted, and unsentenced opponents no legitimate president would have ever allowed the wheels of Air Force One to touch down in the Philippines unless a life threatening emergency was taking place on board.  The TRAITOR & International Terrorist Trump refuses to pass sanctions against Russia because Vladimir Putin and Russia own him and the information in the Steele Dossier is highly likely to be 100% accurate. The federal indictments of him and all his co-conspirators just keep adding up.  They are already greater in number than in all previous, legitimate administrations of the past combined.  He insists on committing multiple acts of aggression against our closest allies while constantly speaking out in favor of Russia and Putin. He has imposed insane and destructive tariffs against our closest allies while refusing to impose sanctions against Russia for the hacking in support of his fictitious election. All these acts on the part of TRAITOR & International Terrorist Trump are part of a Russian plan to destabilize the United States and our closest allies in support of Russia's long term goal of world domination.   It is long past time for TRAITOR & International Terrorist Trump to be held responsible for his crimes.   It is long past time for the rest of you to remove your ostrich heads from the sand, quit emulating the citizens of Germany in the 1930's, quit supporting TREASON, International Terrorism, Fascism, and the destruction of the US reputation abroad and at home.  Stand Up, Speak Up, and Speak Out every day as the fully aware patriots in America are doing.  

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great commentary. I feel the same way. Keep up the fight. George Forgues