Search This Blog

Thursday, July 25, 2019

The Perfect Political Cartoon

Finally, after about 60 years of reading political cartoons, I have found the perfect political cartoon not just for this time but for all time.  I have already posted it on my Facebook page and said that I will not be posting any other on that page but will continue to repost this one about once a week on my Facebook page until something is done about the American constitutional crisis. Here it is on this blog as well.  I sincerely hope that all of you will become regular readers of this man's political cartoons.  He is a genius whose work deserves a far wider audience.  His name is Benjamin Slyngstad and his work can be found on his web page at:   https://www.slyngstadcartoons.com/political

But here is the cartoon which I consider to be his best work ever.  I also consider it to be the best political cartoon I have ever seen.  I realize I just repeated myself but I assure you this deserves to be repeated until the problem it discusses is indicted, convicted, impeached, and imprisoned.  



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very perceptive! But, seriously, I wonder if all those Putin/TRUMP Republicons -- excuse me -- "vermin" -- excuse me again -- voters who defile Kentucky really get the point. I mean, the message is very clear, but it may still be a little too subtle for the ... defilers. But not too subtle for Москва MITCH, who thinking Kentucky citizens know flushed the U.S. Constitution AND it's flag into the gutter of oligarchical fascism a long time ago, in favor of enemy MONEY and help winning KENTUCKY elections. Москва MITCH has been a practitioner of anti-democracy pro-money political corruption since PUTIN was a private and TRUMP became a draft dodger -- that is, put his COWARDICE on public display. TRUMP is a slicky boy-come-lately compared to Москва MITCH, who has been playing the China and RUSSIA? cards and shafting the American people (And fat-chin chuckling all the way to the bank?) since he was martialed out of the armed forces for illicit activity in the male barracks at Ft Knox, KY, in 1967. Москва MITCH has been playing his game of deceit since TRUMP was little more than crotch waste, and because of that he is leading the subversion that now threatens us from the national capitol in Washington, D.C. And because of that, we -- YOU! -- have a duty to fight back!