Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Explanation Of The Poll

I have just posted a poll on the blog asking readers whether you prefer my typical, longer, fairly academic postings or the shorter, more diary/journal type postings.  Personally, I enjoy writing the longer things.  But I have done a few of the shorter ones in the last week or two and they seem to attract page views at or maybe even above the rate for the longer things. Feel free to send me a message stating your preferences or making suggestions for topics.  I still have plenty of ideas which are unwritten.  But new questions, requests, or suggestions can also lead me to new knowledge.  I try to always keep an open mind.  Let me know what you think.  And, to all the members, be aware that I am flattered that you have chosen to join the blog.  I obviously have some goals in mind here regarding the dissemination of information and the omnipresent goal of preserving, protecting, and defending Appalachian Culture. 
Thanks!!!
Roger

The One Good Photo I Ever Shot

No comments: