Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 22, 2020

A Second Interesting Encounter With A Second Physician!

About a week ago, I posted on this blog about an interesting encounter I had with a physician who works as a department chair in a major American hospital.  Amazingly, I had a second such encounter with a second physician who is also a department chair at a major American hospital.  I was having a very interesting and satisfying week.  The first encounter occurred on Monday, September 14, 2020.  The second encounter occurred on Thursday, September 17, 2020.  The circumstances which led to both encounters taking the tack they did were nearly identical.  I had meetings scheduled with both doctors and was still reading the same book, John Bolton's "The Room Where It Happened", on both occasions.  I had expected to be required to wait at various times on both days and was trying desperately to finish reading Bolton's book so I could be free of it.  I had begun the book several weeks ago and had actually completed at least two other books while I was trying to complete the onerous task of reading it.  I had actually described it to the first doctor as being similar to taking 21 day rabies shots which used to be administered in the abdominal muscles each day for three whole weeks.  I had carried the book into both meetings and laid it down on the table next to me with the spine upright and facing the chair in which the doctors sat.  In my first post, linked above, the doctor had seen the book and immediately asked me what I thought of it and also stated that he had read about 80 pages of it and become so disgusted with it that he had laid it down for good.  Then we entered into about a ten minute conversation solely about our identical views of the book, John Bolton, and TRAITOR Trump.  

As I said above, for the second meeting I laid the book down on the table next to me with the visible spine facing the doctor's chair just as I had in the first encounter.  The second doctor immediately also asked me what I thought of the book.  I also told this doctor exactly what I thought of Bolton, his book, TRAITOR Trump, and the entire band of co-conspirators who assist him.  The second doctor also immediately agreed with my views but stated that he had known all along that he did not need to read the book and had never chosen to start it.  Our conversation lasted probably fifteen minutes on the subject of our identical political views, and the doctor stated his fears that American Democracy itself is in danger from TRAITOR Trump, a statement with which I totally agree.  At the end of this fifteen minute conversation, we went on to other matters.  But when we had concluded our discussion of the real subject of our meeting, this second doctor returned to the subject of politics and their fears for the country if Joe Biden is not elected president.  We talked politics again for about five more minutes and as we were heading out the door, the doctor stated, "I would literally vote for anyone before I would vote for..." to which I responded "I would vote for the town drunk of West Liberty (my hometown)" to which the doctor responded "I would also vote for the town drunk of West Liberty".  Then they initiated an elbow bump and we went down the hall in opposite directions smiling and laughing.  

While I was very pleased to encounter two very well respected doctors in America today who are willing to discuss their opposition to TRAITOR Trump openly while on duty, I am also deeply disgusted that it is necessary for any of us to have to feel the myriad emotions of disgust, distrust, fear, acrimony, and loathing which are fully appropriate toward TRAITOR Trump and those who support and enable him all  way from the most illiterate and mislead member of some small, dangerous right wing radical hate group to Vladimir Putin and his hackers in Russia.  America, American Democracy, and American style democracy are all in danger world wide if Joe Biden does not win this election.  We have been in the hands of the world's worst TRAITOR for nearly four years and we must bring this tyranny to an end on November 3, 2020.  But never forget that when Joe Biden wins this election on November 3, 2020, the most dangerous 78 days in America since Pearl Harbor will have begun.  After the election loss, TRAITOR Trump and his co-conspirators will wage a never ending war, both day and night to destroy America before Inauguration Day on January 20, 2020.  There will be a plethora of unconstitutional executive orders, further widespread looting of the federal treasury, generalized attempts to damage and destroy all regulatory agencies in the federal government, massive witness tampering and intimidation, and outright unmitigated TREASON on every front literally until the doors of the White House and all other branches of goverment are closed to these TRAITORS forever with the inauguration of President Joe Biden.  




No comments: