Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 30, 2020

"The Room Where It Happened" by John Bolton--Book Review

 

It has been a long time since I began a book and failed to finish it.  I was forced to grit my teeth, lay this book down frequently, return to it periodically after I had regained by stomach for it, and finally, with a huge sigh of relief, I got to the end.  This book should have been a mea culpa and instead it is an attempt by John Bolton to preserve whatever it is he mistakenly believes is his place in history as something other than a co-conspirator to the TRAITOR Trump for a period of about 18 months which far and away negates any service of value to America he may have ever performed during his previous diplomatic career.  I received only two things of value out of reading this massive tome.  First, I got a clear picture of the chaos which has reined inside the White House on a daily basis since January 20, 2017, when America allowed a TRAITOR to occupy the White House.  I have written in two previous blog posts about the other valuable experiences I received because I read this book.  On two occasions, as I was plugging along through this 500 plus page attempt at an alibi, I had encounters with very highly placed physicians in the South Eastern United States and had very open, productive, honest conversations with them about our shared understanding of the treachery of TRAITOR Trump and those around him who have assisted him in his ongoing effort to destroy America in the interests of Russia and Vladimir Putin.  

What I have said consistently about this book and what my two physician acquaintances agree with, is that there has always been only one major hiring criterion for those people who have come to work under TRAITOR Trump  in his illegal occupation of the White House and that criterion has been criminal intent.  Honest, dedicated public servants have not been wanted, sought, or employed in this ongoing conspiracy.  My first physician acquaintance stated that he had read about 80 pages of the book and knew he did not want or need to read further.  He fully understood my struggle to finish the book but could find no good reason to support me in having finished it.  My second physician acquaintance  had not even attempted to read the book because he knew quite well what little value there is in it and decided to use his time for better purposes.  I honestly wish I had done the same.  

But I did find one small statement in the book which I consider worthy of repeating in this blog post.  Without digging through the book to find that quote, Bolton stated roughly that in the event TRAITOR Trump should win the 2020 election, an electoral feat which he did not accomplish in 2016, that he would "continue to do exactly what he wants to do" or some close approximation of those words.  In that respect, Bolton was absolutely correct.  Once TRAITOR, always a TRAITOR, and there has never been a TRAITOR or lower degree than TRAITOR TRUMP.  Don't waste your money or your time on this failed attempt at an alibi by John Bolton. 

No comments: