Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 15, 2020

An Interesting Encounter With A Physician!

Caduceus, Photo by Istock


Yesterday, I had an interesting encounter with a physician who is employed as the chairperson of a major department at a major American hospital.  I am not disclosing any personal information about this doctor because I believe they are fully entitled to have and express their informed opinions about any issue in America today just as any other American citizen, without fear of complaints and outcries from the general public.  When I met with this person, I had in my possession my copy of Former National Security Advisor John Bolton's book, "The Room Where It Happened".  The doctor, whom I have known for a little more than two years, saw the book and asked me what I thought about it.  I will more fully express my opinions of the book later in this blog because I still have about 80 pages left to read.  I told my acquaintance exactly what I have said to a few others since I have been reading the book.  I said that I believe that if anyone who had been involved in any of the meetings which John Bolton discusses in the book had also expressed their opinions of any particular incident or meeting in the book they would have their very own opinion and none of those opinions would coincide since the only specific job requirement which had been set for anyone working in the White House since January 20, 2017, has been that job applicant's acceptable level of criminal intent.  The doctor in question responded by saying that they had started the book and quit trying to read it after about 80 pages of the more than 500 page book.  I went on to say that it is my opinion that John Bolton is trying desperately to preserve some positive opinion of himself in the eyes of history which is very unlikely once the entire truth about the last three plus years inside the White House.  But that complete truth will only be achieved if and when we have a legally and duly elected president in the White House.  We were in total agreement that the skills of any particular person working in the White House since January 20, 2017, have been far below those necessary to actually run the government or any portion thereof.  This doctor asked me further to expand on what I thought of the book.  I responded by saying that it is a bit like taking 21 day rabies shots which every person I have ever known who had to suffer through that experience has said is one of the most painful experiences of their lives.  The doctor then went on to say, and I quote, "It is very scary." which was a succinct and very accurate description of the disaster which is being perpetrated inside the White House on a daily basis.  The doctor and I did not make the book, its author, or the criminal syndicate inside the White House the subject of our entire conversation.  We had other things to discuss also which have nothing to do with this blog post.  But as our conversation was ending I did say "if you believe what you said at the start of our conversation, go vote".  I would also say that to each of you.  If you love this country and want to see it ever become what it was before the Russians stole the election in 2016, you must vote! You must vote Straight Democratic!  You must support a full criminal investigation and prosecution of TRAITOR Trump and all his co-conspirators both inside and outside the White House, both inside and outside America, and both inside and outside Russia.



No comments: