Search This Blog

Sunday, September 29, 2024

Hurricane Helene Upset My 41 Day Schedule!

 

On September 26, 2024, just 3 days ago, I had written this blog post stating what  I intended to be a plan of action for the next 41 days until the election on November 5, 2024, which calls for me to write a blog post each day based on some chapter of one of the books which I had included in a list at the end of that blog post in my effort to do all I can to influence as many voters as possible in America to do the right thing and vote to elect Kamala Harris as President of The United States.  But Hurricane Helene came along, blew on shore in the Big Bend section of Florida and managed to affect weather over a major chunk of the Southeast and even into parts of the Midwest.  I had not begun the first of these blog posts before noon on September 27, 2024, and the remains of Helene hit Eastern Kentucky and knocked out our electricity at home.  I had no way to complete a blog post until the electricity was restored.  At our house, even in warm weather, it can sometimes take as much as 5 days to see electricity restored in an outage.  I went into my normal power outage routine, got my generator up and running, ran cords all over the house to carry power to the bare minimum of items: food freezer, refrigerator, my wife's power bed and its related alternating air mattress, and for a couple of hours at a time the television so we could stay up with the news.  Then we settled in to wait to see the electricity come back on.  Our initial tentative reported restoration time was 11pm on Monday, Tomorrow, September 30, 2024, which would have been about normal for our location.  So we set in to endure whatever happens which is what we do in all outages.  


 

Of course, we were also grateful that we don't live in the real hurricane disaster areas in several states to the south of us: Florida, Georgia, South Carolina, North Carolina, and Tennessee.  But amazingly, yesterday evening, September 28, 2024, at about 5:30pm our power suddenly came back on.  That was a sweet surprise.  I began the process of tearing down all the outage work I had done the day before with the exception of putting the generator back in the storage building since it was still pouring rain here. I got the house cleared of the extension cords, started doing laundry, etc.  I put the generator back in the building this morning when the rain stopped.  And I managed to get that first blog post of my 41 day plan written and posted at this link.  But I'm still two days behind on that 41 day plan which has now been turned into a 39 day plan by Hurricane Helene.  However, it is my intention to still post 41 posts in these 39 days about the upcoming election in support of Kamala Harris as President of The United States.  In my opinion, there has never been a more unfit candidate for any position of public trust than TRAITOR Trump.  He is a TRAITOR, Insurrectionist, Seditionist, Career Criminal, Serial Rapist, Convicted Felon, Tax Cheat, Pathological Liar, and Idiot.  He has proven himself to be unfit to lead a one car funeral every day of his life for at least the last ten years.  There was never a time when he was qualified to an elected public official at any level.  While living illegally in the White House for four years based on his TREASON with Vladimir Putin who owns him and stole the 2016 election for him in Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin, he proved on a daily basis that he wanted to destroy Democracy in America.  God Help Us All, if he ever gets anywhere near the White House again.  For the next 39 days, I will be going back to that list of books in the first blog post on a daily basis to discuss the writings of other American Patriots who also understand just how great a threat TRAITOR Trump is to the United States, American Democracy, Worldwide Democracy, the entire Human Race, and the Planet.  I might run into other little hitches such as the recent power outage but I will post those 41 posts.  I only hope I can influence as many voters as possible to do the right thing and support Kamala Harris as the next President of The United States.  



No comments: