Search This Blog

Monday, September 30, 2024

Listen To Major General Paul Eaton, Retired!

 

I receive an awful lot of mail, at least some nearly every day, some of which is important, some which is clearly junk, and some which requires me to open it before I decide which it is.  But this envelope came in the mail box today with such a clearly worded and obviously true statement added to the front just above my address that I had to jump on here and write a fast blog post about it.  The addressee, who is obviously working for/through a PAC, a political action committee, called VOTEVETS.org in Portland, Oregon, and also obviously in support of the presidential campaign of Kamala Harris, the next President of The United States.  Paul Eaton, the sender in the return address slot, is a retired major general in the United States military.  The organization he is working through and, we have to assume, are both convinced that the statement above my address is not only true but also necessary to be communicated as soon as the piece of mail hits the addressee's hands.  That statement We can have democracy.  Or we can have Trump.  But we can't have both.  is absolutely true in my opinion and, I agree with it wholeheartedly.  So, you need to ask yourself "if that statement is sufficiently true that a retired major general feels compelled to place it on the outside of the envelopes his PAC is using to mail their letters under his name what do I need to do on November 5, 2024, when I step into the voting booth?"  The answer to that question is just the same it has been ever since that tragic day when TRAITOR Trump rode down that asinine gold elevator and perpetrated the lie born in Putin's Russia and Putin's mind that he was qualified to be the leader of the entire free world.  You need to VOTE STRAIGHT DEMOCRATIC, EVERY ELECTION EVERY RACE!  



No comments: